Background





Monday, May 13, 2013

Week 11-Reflections

Unfortunately, I'm afraid I have even less time than I did last week, but I'm typing like mad, so we'll see what comes out!

It was quite the treat to be able to see you all yesterday! Hearing Leila make all of those animal sounds made me realize just how much time really has passed since I first got here, and it forced me to reflect on how much my perceptions on the world and the people therein have changed in just such a short time.  It's such a blessing to be able to be numbered among the Lord's army, and it always surprises me just how short of a time I have to be an official representative of Jesus Christ!  At least I have the consolation that I can always be His representative: even without the name tag.

I love you all, and very rarely does a day go by where I don't think about some funny story or memory to share with Elder Lauzon; he's probably sick of it by now, but it happens anyway.  I just have too many good memories to share!
Have a great week!
-Elder Larsen

No comments:

Post a Comment